Crossland Website Privacy Statement
Crossland Storage Sheds collects, stores and uses personal information in order to process orders for sheds and custom small buildings. We rely on implied consent where the law deems this an acceptable choice for our regular business operations. In extremely rare cases when business activities require express consent for use of your personal information, we will always obtain our customer’s permission beforehand.
We will protect confidential personal information. Access to personal information is only allowed by persons employed or contracted by Crossland Storage Sheds as part of regular business operations.
Crossland Storage Sheds will use personal information for reasonable and publicly justifiable business purposes. These activities may include (but not limited to):
- Develop and maintain business relationships
- Recruit staff and contractors
- Provide promotional emails, mail, or phone calls
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- Develop and improve on service offerings
- Respond to inquiries and reviews
- Prevent fraud
- Publish testimonials